Thursday, May 7, 2009

NUTTIN'

Yesterday, I had a doctor's appointment... NUTTIN' going on. I was a little swollen, but my blood pressure is holding steady... under the 140/90. Cohen is a happy little boy that likes where he is... he does not want to meet everyone yet. I don't know if he is afraid of all the outside noises... school kids, math lessons, Heinz and Penny wrestling noises, or Dad yelling at the sports games on TV.

I also wanted to send cousin Emma hugs and kisses in St. Louis!!! We love you.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you and Cale have been out walking yesterday and today... it's a full moon, you know. I have all the faith in the world that this weekend Cohen will be here to wish you "Happy Mother's Day"! So get out there and walk!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Cale & Erin! We are sooooo happy for you. You'll be terrific parents....you're a lucky little boy Cohen!! We need more pictures please....want to see his hair.
    Love, Betty B.

    ReplyDelete