Friday, January 2, 2009

Baby Karate?

I have been feeling the baby move since mid-December. Christmas was the first time I could feel the little karate kicker on the outside. I have been wanting Cale to feel the baby too, but of course it is too random to tell him when it will happen.

Last night, Cale felt the baby for the first time. "Little bitty" as papaw likes to call the baby, thumped Cale twice. I am glad he is the first one, besides me, to feel the little one. "Little bitty" moves a lot these days. Nothing major, just little thumps here and there and of course they are random. He/she has only had one party (after I ate Nakato for dinner).

5 comments:

  1. This is so exciting! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait till the 6th to find out what you are having.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little Bitty is just doing some laps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wait until you can see an entire limb move across your tummy! Santana always got Will moving.

    I can't wait until Wed. so I can stop buying a girl and boy version of everything!

    Krista

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very excited for you. I miss those days of being a preg-o!! :) Enjoy these days you really will miss them one day.

    Jolie

    ReplyDelete